Goldmoney Automatic Redemption plans allow you to automate your preferred redemption amount to your linked bank account or your Goldmoney Prepaid MasterCard. To learn more about automatic redemption, click here!
1) Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu on your Goldmoney dashboard.
2) Select “Automatic Redemptions” from the menu on the left of your Settings.
3) Your existing redemption plans will be displayed here. To add a new redemption plan, select “Add Automatic Redemption”
4) Indicate what percentage of your received payments you would like to automatically redeem by sliding the yellow circle left or right.
5) Payments will be set to be redeemed from all vaults by default, or you can indicate which vaults to redeem from by clicking "Select Vault."*
6) Select the linked bank account or Goldmoney Prepaid MasterCard that you would like to redeem your payments to by clicking on the grey bubble and click on “Save Redemption Plan” to submit.
7) Your automatic redemption has been set up! To change your automatic redemption settings, select the blue edit button. To remove an automatic redemption plan, select the red ‘X’.
* Redemptions cannot be made from your Dubai vault to a prepaid card at this time. If you select "All Vaults" and redeem to your prepaid card, Dubai will not be included.