Funding your Goldmoney Holding is a simple, straightforward process. Add funds to your Goldmoney Holding using a variety of deposit methods:
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Where can I find the 'Add Funds' function?
- You will find it in the side menu under Manage Funds
2) How long does it take for my funds to arrive?
- It varies based on the deposit method you used. Please refer to each link above for details.
3) Will I be subject to a hold on my funds?
- It will vary based on the deposit method you used. Please refer to each link above for details.
4) Can I fund in any of the nine currencies you support?
- Yes, providing your deposit method matches the currency you are funding with.
5) Can I fund my Holding by visiting an RBC branch and depositing directly into Goldmoney's account?
- No, RBC will not allow in-person transactions. Funding must be done through the Holding.