How are the storage fees paid for registered bars?

Last Updated:

Storage fees for registered bars are the same as fees for storing undivided metal and will be deducted from your Holding balance monthly.

You are responsible for ensuring you hold a sufficient unregistered metal or fiat currency balance in your Holding to cover fees.

If you have selected to pay your storage fees in metal, and the undivided metal balance in your Holding balance is insufficient, we will de-register your smallest bar to cover outstanding fees.

For more information on the Goldmoney Fee structure, please visit our dealing rates and storage fees page.

Was this article helpful?
95 out of 108 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request