The Goldmoney Holding supports the adding of funds through Paypal. Below is a detailed step by step and FAQ to help you through the process.
1. Log into your Holding, select 'add funds' from the manage funds section and select 'paypal' as your funding method.
2. Select Paypal as your funding method, followed by the currency and the amount you wish to send over. Please note you must agree to the terms and conditions and also have the option to save your Paypal account information for future use should you wish. When happy with the details, press 'PayPal Checkout'.
3. A secure window will then popup asking you to input your email and password associated with your Paypal account. Once inputted Paypal will verify the information and the deposit will be processed. You will be able to see the pending deposit in your Holdings transaction tab.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long does it take to process my Paypal deposit?
- Paypal deposits take, on average, 3-5 business days to process.
2. Is there a fee to deposit with Paypal?
- Yes, Goldmoney charges a 3% processing fee.
3. I have funded with Paypal but I am unable to withdraw. Why is this?
- This can be due to any of the three reasons:
1) The funds have not passed the lock period (7 calendar days for Paypal).
2) No metal has been bought and sold with the Paypal funds.
3) Your Holding has yet to be verified.
4. The verification window does not appear.
- We recommend disabling your browsers pop up blocker as this likely the cause of the issue.
5. My funds are still pending. What should I do?
- We recommend contacting Paypal directly to determine the cause.