Your documents can be certified by the following professionals:
- Lawyer or notary public*
- Bank Manager*
- Tax Advisor*
- Embassy or consulate official of the country that issued your identity document
- Director of a regulated financial services business in a well-regulated jurisdiction
- Chartered legal executive
- Legal secretary (fellow or associate member of the Institute of legal Secretaries and PAs)
- Medical doctor
- Member of the Judiciary, a senior civil servant, or a serving police or customs officer in a well-regulated jurisdiction
- Member of Parliament
- Certified or qualified paralegal
* Must be a member of a recognized professional body.
Goldmoney clients who are residents of Germany may use Postident as an alternative to having documents certified for a Holding.
Please provide the following instructions to your certifier or notary:
- The original document must be clearly photocopied and facial features must be clearly visible.
- Please write/stamp the following on the copy: “I certify that this is a true and correct copy of an original document in the name of [name of applicant]”.
- If the document contains a photograph, please write/stamp the following on the copy: “I certify that this is a true and correct copy of an original document in the name of [name of applicant] and a true likeness”.
- Sign your name below the above statement and date the certification. Print your name, position, and any identification number below your signature or stamp each certified copy with your business stamp (if applicable).