Clients may fund their Goldmoney Holding using a bank wire. Goldmoney accepts wire deposits in nine global currencies (USD, GBP, EUR, CAD, CHF, JPY NZD, HKD & AUD) and the feature can found under the Manage Funds section of your navigation menu. The video below explains the process in greater detail.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long does a bank wire take?
- Bank wires typically take 3-5 business days to process.
- If the wire deposit has not arrived in that time, please contact your bank/financial institution.
2. Does Goldmoney charge for bank wire deposits?
- No, Goldmoney does not charge a fee for bank wire deposits.
- Your bank/financial institution may charge for sending the wire. Consult them for exact details.
3. Does Goldmoney impose any holds on bank wire deposits?
- No, Goldmoney does not place any holds on bank wire deposits.
4. Will I have to wait for my wire deposit to arrive before buying metals?
- Yes, you can only place metal orders with your available cash balance.
- This allows us to lock in the price of the metal upon confirmation of your order.