We will accept an original or certified copy of one of the following documents:
- Utility bill for fixed services (no mobile phone bills)
- Bank statement (no credit card statements)
- Building society statement
- Insurance company document (no motorized vehicle policies)
- Local rate assessment or local taxes bill
- Personal tax assessment
Government issued documents (typically municipal issued)
Please note that your proof of residence must be dated within the last 3 months.
If you provide an original document, we will return it to your given address at your request.
1. If submitting a photocopied document, the photocopy must be clear and the name and address clearly visible.
2. The document has been sent to your current residential address and is no more than three months old.
3. The photocopy of the document has been certified by an accepted certifier.
If you have any additional questions please contact our Support team.