Our online verification or selfie-ID process is only valid for full verification in the following countries:
|Isle of Man|
|Slovakia (Slovak Rep.)|
|United States of America|
|Virgin Iss. (U.S.)|
If you reside in any country not on this list, you will have to complete our offline verification.
Please be advised that if using an iPhone or iPad you will need to ensure that you are running iOS v12 or later.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long does it take to complete the online verification?
- Online verification can take up to 10 business days to complete.
- Be advised this is dependent on passing Jumio and submitting POR.
- Please check your messages in case our verification team requests additional information.
2. I am unable to complete Jumio Net-Verifiy.
- You will need either an externall or internal webcam to complete Jumio.
- If Jumio Net-Verify cannot access your webcam, either try using a different browser.
- You can also refer to our troubleshooting guide.
3. What counts as a POR (Proof of Residence)?
- Utility bill for fixed services
- Bank statement (no credit card statements)
- Building society statement
- Insurance company document (no motorized vehicle policies)
- Local rate assessment or local taxes bill
- Personal tax assessment
- Tenancy contract or agreement
- These must be current and dated within the last 3 months.