We accept the following government-issued photographic identity documents:
- National Identity Card
- Driver’s licence (only for people who reside in Canada, UK, and USA)
1. The ID is clear and that facial features are clearly visible.
2. The document has been issued by a government agency.
3. The document has not expired.
4. The photocopy of the document has been certified by an acceptable certifier (for offline verification)
If you are unable to provide any of these documents, please contact our Relationship Management team as we may be able to accept alternative documentation.