Who can certify my photographic identification and proof of residence document(s)?

Last Updated:

Your documents can be certified by the following professionals:


• Lawyer or notary public*
• Accountant*
• Bank Manager*
• Tax Advisor*
• Embassy or consulate official of the country that issued your identity document
• Director of a regulated financial services business in a well-regulated jurisdiction
• Barrister
• Chartered legal executive
• Dentist
• Legal secretary (fellow or associate member of the Institute of legal Secretaries and PAs)
• Medical doctor
• Member of the Judiciary
• Member of Parliament
• Certified or qualified paralegal


Goldmoney clients who are resident in Germany may use Postident as an alternative to having documents certified for a Holding. 

*Must be a member of a recognized professional body.

Was this article helpful?
12 out of 14 found this helpful Have more questions? Submit a request
Have more questions? Submit a request