For clients that are unable to complete the online verification process, they will be required to complete the offline verification process outlined below:
1) Log into your holding, navigate to and click on the 'Further Verification Required' prompt
2) Select 'Download Forms'
3) Complete the designated forms (Section 1 and 3) (Section 2 is only required for additional account owners) and sign where necessary.
4) In addition to downloading and completing the forms, clients must provide original or certified (notarized) copies of the following documents in order to complete offline verification:
- Proof of funds (document we accept as proof of funds)
- 2 Proof of address documents (documents we accept as proof of address)
- Government issued ID (documents we accept as proof of identify)
5) The certifier must complete and sign the following form in order to guarantee the complete verification of your Holding.
6) Make sure you have completed and compiled all of the documents listed on the checklist
7) Print and submit the required documentation to the following address via post:
European Verification Team: 9 Bond Street St Helier Jersey, JE2 3NP Channel Islands (UK)