Clients that are unable to complete the online verification process will be required to complete the offline verification forms outlined below:
1) Log into your holding, navigate to and click on the 'Further Verification Required' prompt
2) Select 'Download Forms'
3) Complete the designated forms (Section 1 and 3) (Section 2 is only required for additional owners) and sign where necessary.
4) In addition to downloading and completing the forms, clients must provide original or certified (notarized) copies of the following documents in order to complete offline verification:
- Proof of funds (document we accept as proof of funds)
- 2 Proof of address documents (documents we accept as proof of address)
- Government issued ID (documents we accept as proof of identify)
5) The certifier must complete and sign the following form in order to guarantee the complete verification of your Holding.
6) Make sure you have completed and compiled all of the documents listed on the checklist
7) Please send a secure message from your Holding and our Relationship Management Team will guide you through the next steps.